CSA through Fat Moon Farm
- We offer 16oz bags of mushrooms for weekly CSA pickups (3lb & 16oz shares available for farms offering CSA pickups with less frequency).
- We pack what is seasonally available each week and make sure that customers receive a good variety of species throughout the course of the share.
- We can offer name labels on shares, depending on farm’s preference.
- Farms can either manage their add-on shares in house (allows for more control of markup, contact info, etc), or elect to have us manage the signups and money transactions for them. We then give a percentage back to the host farm, along with a customer list and contact info.
- We can work with your schedule, be it 8-week shares, 24-week shares, or something in between!
- We will work with you to plan delivery logistics and the needed minimum shares for delivery.
"We've worked with other mushroom growers and Fat Moon Farm has the best product quality and customer service by far.
Elizabeth and Kim are highly professional and responsive, and our CSA members are very satisfied with the interesting diversity of mushrooms each week.
This is an easy add-on share we can offer for each of our four CSA seasons. It's a no-brainer - the mushrooms are delicious!" - Brittany Overshiner, Farmer @ Upswing Farm (Pepperell)
"We offered a 10-week spring and a10-week fall mushroom CSA to our customers and we plan to do a similar offering this year.
We really appreciate the financial advantage of selling the mushrooms upfront as we are able to sell more than we would opt to order for our farm stand if they were not pre-sold.
Kim and Elizabeth were clear and prompt communicators, deliveries were ALWAYS on time, and the mushrooms were delicious!
They also labeled mushroom bags when needed and changed our delivery schedule when our store schedule changed." - Melissa Maxwell, Farmer @ Barrett’s Mill Farm (Concord)
"The Fat Moon Farm Mushroom CSA was an all around winner at LexFarm. The mushroom varieties were diverse and abundant.
Fat Moon Farm was easy to work with, the delivery and distribution each week was seamless.
Customers couldn't get enough of their weekly mushrooms and it helped draw new people into our farm stand, a win-win for us all." - Miranda Lachman, 2022 CSA Manager @ Lexington Community Farm (Lexington)