Avocado and Wild Mushroom Tacos
Happy Taco Tuesday! If you aren't reading this on a Tuesday, not to fret, because any day is the perfect day for tacos!
Check out this refreshingly easy vegan taco option made with fresh, savory mushrooms for dinner this week. Thank you to Traci Phillips Ward for this delicious recipe!
- Fat Moon Mushrooms
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Harissa
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Sliced Onions
- Chopped Tomato
- Sliced Avocado
- Lime Wedge
- Corn Tortillas
How to Make:
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil with paprika, harissa, cumin, and garlic powder, as well as the onion slices.
- Assemble sautéed mushrooms into corn tortillas.
- Top with tomato, avocado, and cilantro.
- Squeeze the lime wedge over the top.