Avocado Wild Mushroom Tacos
Happy Taco Tuesday, or whatever day you are reading this because any day is taco day! Thanks to Traci, @healthy_whole_body_wellness on Instagram for this yummy recipe, check out her website too! Here's a refreshing and EASY vegan taco option made with shiitake, chestnut, oyster, or any other type of mushrooms.
- Mushrooms of choice, ideally Fat Moon :)
- Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Harissa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sliced onions
- Chopped tomato, sliced avocado, cilantro
- Lime wedge
- Corn tortillas
- Sauté mushrooms in olive with the above spices and onion slices.
- Assemble sautéed mushrooms into corn tortillas. Top with tomato, avocado, and cilantro. Squeeze the lime wedge over the top.