Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta by @Wellthywithcortney on IG
Cortney at @wellthywithcortney on Instagram posted a delicious creamy, yet nutrient rich mushroom pasta recipe. She says, "My last name is DiGiovanni by marriage but my love for pasta has been a life long obsession... Here is a great example of how I was able to satisfy my craving but make it nutrient dense and delicious".
Here's What You Need:
1 box worth of Spinach pasta
About 2-3 cups of chopped mushrooms (preferably Fat Moon Mushrooms!)
2 cups Baby Spinach
1 Head Broccoli
2-3 cloves of Garlic
1-2 tablespoons Butter
Milk (dairy or plant based)
2-4 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
1. Roast broccoli in the oven at 400 for about 10 minutes.
2. Sauté mushrooms on medium heat with a little water (1 tbs) just to sweat them out. Now add your garlic and spinach. Sauté for 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted down.
3. Add butter.
4. Season with garlic, salt, pepper, a little parsley and add chili powder for a kick!
5. Cook your fresh pasta. Only takes about 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
6. Mix in broccoli to the sauté pan.
7. Add pasta, turn off heat, add milk and nutritional yeast. You're ready to eat!