Lion's Mane Lobster Rolls
Craving a lobster roll? Have extra lion's mane in the fridge? Make a lion's mane "lobster roll". Lion's mane mushrooms are the perfect replacement for seafood, their texture and taste are extremely similar.
- Handful of lion's mane mushrooms
- Tablespoon of butter
- Dash of salt
- A few tablespoons of mayo
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped parsley
- Squeeze of lemon
- Bun, toasted
- Sauté lion's mane in butter for 6 to 7 minutes on medium low heat, or until the lion's mane mushrooms are mostly brown, sprinkle a dash of salt over top.
- Mix sautéed lion's mane in bowl with mayo, green onions, parsley, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Place mixture onto a toasted bun. Squeeze more lemon on top if desired.