Mushroom Miso Soup
Whether it's COVID or just a regular flu/cold bug that's got you down, you might be in need of a warm, healing bowl of soup. We've combined all the flavor of broth with hearty shiitake mushrooms and some nutrient-dense, winter spinach from Farmer Dave's CSA.
- 1 quart Broth
- 2 T. Miso Paste
- 4 oz Fat Moon Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces Fresh Spinach, sliced
How to Make:
- Simmer the broth with the miso paste.
- Add sliced mushrooms and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and serve.