Pickled Mushrooms offer a flavorful way to preserve mushrooms. Serve them on sandwiches or as part of an antipasti platter.
This recipe is more of an art than a science, so exact measurements are not included.
Assorted herbs, spices, aromatics, depending on your preference. One recommended combination:
Herbs - Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano
1. Chop mushrooms into desired size/shape and boil in vinegar for 5 minutes
2. Drain and squeeze vinegar out of mushrooms
3. Pack into jars, layering mushrooms with spices and aromatics
4. Cover contents of the jar with olive oil
5. Store in the fridge a minimum of one week to allow flavors to blend