Grow 3 Pounds of Organic Mushrooms in 14 Days
The name alone “Lion’s Mane” is intriguing enough to want to grow these mushrooms. We like to call it the modern day chia pet because of the elongated hairs like a lion’s mane it grows. Some say it looks like icicles hanging off a gutter.
- Easiest mushrooms to grow at home
- Harvest 2+ pounds of gourmet lion’s mane mushrooms
- Large 10 pound grow blocks, giving you a higher yield than most other at home grow kits
- Kit includes all necessary supplies
No experience? No worries! We 100% guarantee you’ll grow fresh lion’s mane mushrooms or your money back.
- Blocks ship up to 14 days after ordering. The blocks are living and take time to grow. We will ship them when they are ready to ensure success. We appreciate your patience and flexibility on the arrival of your block.
- If you aren't starting the block immediately, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a week or so.
Lion’s mane mushrooms, or hericium erinaceus, have a similar texture and flavor to seafood and are often used as a delicious meat replacement. They are a great pizza topping, and some even like eating lion's mane on their own with a dash of garlic. Be sure to store your harvest in a paper bag in the fridge to lend the mushrooms some breathing room.
Visit our Instructions page for more information of the process!